The Carpet Store ensures high-quality installation. The Carpet Store believes that your floor deserves the best installation possible. That is why, for over 20 years, the showrooms have professional installers handle your installation.
Whether you have a broadloom with patterns that need to match or a hardwood floor to install in a herringbone pattern, The Carpet Store will schedule the installation team with the expertise for your job. Our service area covers Tampa, St. Petersburg and New Port Richey.
Don't worry that having an independent installation team might be a hiccup in your flooring project, the stores contact and schedule the installers, then do a site check when they are finished to make sure the project is complete and your house left clean and tidy. When you are satisfied with the installation, you pay the installer direct, with no mark-up from a middleman.
As a homeowner, you can prep your site to help the installation flow smoothly by:
- Arrange your schedule so you will be home for the installation, sometimes you will be asked to make some last minute decisions
- Plan to keep children and pets safely away from the installation space
- Remove all furnishings, furniture and appliance from the installation space; propane and natural gas appliances need to be disconnected and reconnected by a licensed professional
- Remove and dispose of the old flooring; check for any remaining tacks or staples and remove them
- Prepare a work space adjacent to the installation area for the crew to work; both areas need power, lighting, water and be kept at 65 degrees or higher
If you need assistance with any of these suggestions, please let us know so we can arrange to help you.